Monday, October 1, 2012

The Little Wanderer

Greetings in The Love of G-D!

Sunday's usually leave me pondering much of what is not being said or done.

yes, we pray The LORD of the harvest send more workers, but we must also pray they obey.

One of the Star wars movies had a character, JaJar Binks, an unusual creature, much a myself, a New creature in Christ.

There is a scene where JaJar sees the enemy, drops his weapon , puts up his hands and shouts "My give up! My give up!"
I can identify to this. 
So very many Christians misquote James saying "Resist the devil and he will flee."

A lie out of hell, as in Eden, the son of perdition spoke a half truth:
here is the whole Truth
"Submit to G-D ,resist the devil and he will flee."

LORD I ask that You cause all who will to submit to you in The Name of Y'Shua,and i thank You.



English
Filipino
Arabic
شالوم



No comments:

Post a Comment